Saturday 30 March 2013

My first blog post!


I have spent hours and hours (sleepless nights) trawling through the internet, recipe books and asking anyone who will listen, about different aspects of baking. It gets rather tedious and so I decided, why not start a blog!
I can keep everything in one place, almost like a scrapbook for myself, however everyone can read it!
I want to post little tricks I pick up along the way, posting photos, videos and recipes of little creations I make and also keeping a log of things I would like to do in the future.
I really am starting out in this vast baking world and anything I post is merely what I like, think that works and enjoy but I hope to improve along the way and hope you can join me on this journey!
Join me on Pinterest for a whole host of ideas for everything from cakes, to dinner recipes to crafts and DIY projects!

Niamh x

No comments:

Post a Comment